Friday, February 5, 2016
Strawberry Yogurt Muffins
Are you busy preparing for CNY? This year, I did not bake any CNY cookies :D
Here's to share an easy Strawberry Yogurt Muffin recipe I found online. For original recipe and method, please visit Inspired Taste.
227g cake flour
2/3tsp double-acting baking powder
3/4tsp baking soda
70g demerara sugar
85g butter, melted
230g Strawberry yogurt
some fresh strawberries, sliced
1. In a bowl, mix all wet ingredients together.
2. In another bowl, mix all dry ingredients together.
3. Add wet to dry ingredients and fold with a spatula until no trace of flour is seen. Avoid over mixing.
4. Add sliced strawberries and fold.
5. Fill muffin cups to 3/4 full. Bake at preheated oven at 200 degC for 15-20 mins.
This makes an easy tea time snack or breakfast :)